|One of my dreams is to open up a tea bar one day soon. Overview of concept pending. My “virtual” Harmony Tea Bar will, until it spreads open its doors, offer tea facts, tea recipes, tea making tips. Right now, I am savoring a little slice of heaven on earth, enjoying a moment at home alone, lounging on the sofa, forcing myself to sip (instead of gulp) one of my best vanilla-caramel teas, “Brown Baby.”“Brown Baby” Recipe
1. Pour cold water into a pot or boiler, enough for 1 or 2 cups.
2. Drop 2 bags or equivalent, if loose, of oolong and vanilla bean tea (1 of each)
3. Bring to a slow boil until the water turns a glowing amber.
4. Let steep 2-3 mins.
5. Pour tea into cup.
6. Stir in rich, dark amber agave to sweeten.
7. Splash, to your liking, with natural caramel and vanilla cream.
8. Sniff. Sip. Sigh.
~ Enjoy the Harmony! ~