*Had* to reblog this! Thank you!
Originally posted on Boomie Bol:
Image Courtesy of http://www.sidewalkscience.blogspot.com In vacation mood Some place tropical And pleasantly warm No one around but Miles and more miles Of grainy sand and endless Ground of clear blue waters Nature at its best As the cool breeze Blows gently back and forth Against the palm trees Their leaves…
I love that my soon-to-be 5-year-old son still gets excited when he sees President Obama on television. This morning, while eating his oatmeal, he yelled for his parents: “Mama! Daddy! Come, come!” We ran into the open kitchen where he was seated at the breakfast bench and peering over the counter to point at the …
Click Here Watch Video
During my teen years and for most of my adult life, I pledged not to have children. I was fine helping other folks’ kids in whatever way I could, but I did not want, or need, a Little Me. One crazy day in my 30s, however, I forgot this long enough to begin to pine …
Despite what your beliefs are, this writer has some thoughtful views and says he is open to gracious conversation/debate.http://rachelheldevans.com/ask-a-gay-christian-response
My sister and I would like to thank “Silent Kim” over at http://silentlyheardonce.wordpress.com/about/ for nominating The Mending Verse for The Blog On Fire Award. Kim is truly a woman/writer/blogger on fire, and we salute her and her work.
Here are the requirements for The Blog On Fire Award…….
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you : Thanks so much http://silentlyheardonce.wordpress.com
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
Facts About Me.
1. I LOVE Zumba!!!
2. I hated exercising in high school, was always the last one on the track during P.E., but hold delusions today, at 41, of becoming a semi-athlete.
3. I saw an angel when I was 5.
4. Saw the opposite of one in a nightmare this morning. (Yikes!)
5. My son Solomon is the apple of my eye.
6. My gray-haired mother is awesome with an electric guitar.
7. My sister Lydia, mother and I had a gospel trio when sis and I were just girls.
3. Pass the award on to more blogging friends.
4. Contact those friends with the link and congratulate them! .
5. Post your award with pride.